Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

LiViNg On ThE eDgE

According to Crickett I am living dangerously.

So last Friday I was so excited finally a nice day to walk to work and I don't need my car at work for anything or doctor appointments to go to on my lunch.  So I walked.......................

And it rained................



Since it was Friday, it was my short day and I was off before anyone else in the building.

So I get wet oh well.

I got to the edge of the parking lot and an older gentleman pulled in and rolled down his window.....
He asked me where I was going and if I would like a ride.  And I got in the car and he took me home.

I normally am very cautious.  He seemed safe to me.  But Crickett was upset I did something "so stupid" were his words.

He told me his name and that he was coming into the office to talk to someone about his substitute teaching.  

Was I just desperate not to walk in the rain?  Did I just think we need to trust more people in this world?  

I felt safe the whole time.  Not sure if I did the right thing after Crickett became so upset.



No comments:

Post a Comment