Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

sAiNt pAtRiCk

It is a Green kind of day!  And I have no green on.  What was I thinking?  I guess just more proof of how fried my brain is and how zombie like I am.  My plan is to organize what my life is for now.  It make take time but I will get there.

Did you know.........

St Patrick was captured by pirates at the age of 16.  He was a slave to the pirates for six years.  And through all of that he followed Jesus and praised him.  After he escaped he became a Monk and missionary in Ireland.  He loved God and wanted to teach the word to everyone.  He used the shamrock, a three-leaf clover (Ireland's national flower) to explain the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

 Here is my lucky shamrock to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment