Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2014

aLiVe





I am so glad I believe this!



I am thankful everyday I have filled my heart with the Lord.  Does this make me perfect?  NO!!!  Does this mean no harm will come to me?  NO!  BUT what it does, is gives me the love and peace to live my life to the best that I can, not perfect.



If someone thinks that they can do better than another, than good for them.  But remember you may not know the whole story.  There are all kinds of sides to a situation.  Do you really know what happens behind closed doors?  Do you really, truly know how someone is feeling (cuz I think it is only a speculation unless they tell you themselves and/or you were there for the whole story).  Do not judge a person.  A situation may be able to be judged or set as a learning experience but judging especially when you do not know the whole story is not fair to anyone, including yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment