Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

FooT sUrGeRy

The following week I had a bunionectomy and neuroma surgery.  Again I wonder how miserable I would have been if I would have done my nasal and foot surgery on the same day.

Doing well considering.  My foot is ugly!  Having to sit around a lot can be boring.  Having to depend on others to get out of the house can be a little lonely.

Week one was a little harder.  Could not remove my boot for the week.  Needed to keep my foot raised and my head raised.  Still sleeping in the recliner.  Crickett had the whole king size bed to himself.

Week two is better.  Swelling is going down.  My foot is full of pretty colors.  I am able to take my boot off to sleep and shower.  Can't wait to see what week 3 brings.





No comments:

Post a Comment